I love to bake and I thought you would love to know how to make this amazing rocky road that is super easy to make and tastes incredible! This is such a versatile recipe and you can change up the recipe once I even used vegetarian marshmallows and it was amazing!
So you will need:
400g milk chocolate
100g marshmallows (you can use vegetarian marshmallows)
100g mini eggs
100g white chocolate (for the top)
1. So first you will need to melt the chocolate you could melt this in a microwave or like I did in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
2. Next take the melted chocolate of the heat and add the marshmallows and the maltesers mix them together.
3. Then place them in a lined baking tin and compress down then place in the fridge until its set.
4. Then melt some white chocolate and place it in a piping bag and drizzle on the nearly set rocky road then I placed some mini eggs on top it looked amazing!
5. Then place the rocky road in the fridge until its set then cut into slices.
So that's my rocky road recipe I hope you enjoyed it if any of you make this please tag me on instagram See you on Friday for another post.
Be kind,be you